More like a baked cheesecake in taste & texture this cake is unusually great!
6oz Caster sugar
6oz Self raising flour
250 ml plain natural yoghugrt
1 Easter egg melted
Chocolate pieces and candy chocolate shells (optional)
Serves 6-8 portions
1. Cream sugar & butter together until light & fluffy.
2. Add the yoghurt with the eggs and a bit of flour a little at a time until combined.
3. Beat in melted chocolate & fold in broken pieces of chocolate and candy shells.
4. Pour into a greased or lined cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until you see cracks appearing on the surface.
5. Remove from tin and cool completely before decorating with more melted chocolate
and the remaining candy shells.
Best served chilled, store in the fridge and consume within 2-3 days.
Please let me know what you think to this recipe and your results if you make it has it is one of my most experimental cakes!
Stay sweet 🙂